OF EXPENSES RICHES are for spending, and spending for honor and good actions. Therefore extraordinary expense must be limited by the worth of the occasion; for voluntary undoing may be as well for a...
- Analysis of Francis Bacon essays (15)
- Analysis of Poems (26)
- Analysis/Paraphrasing of Stories (17)
- CBSE Class 12 poems (1)
- CBSE English Prose (16)
- CBSE History (1)
- CIVICS (1)
- Comprehension exercises (10)
- Essays/ Current Affairs/ Civil Service Material (121)
- GMAT Sentence Correction (1)
- Grammar (32)
- High School Economics (1)
- History/ Civil Service Material (10)
- ICSE English Poems (22)
- ICSE English prose (30)
- ICSE History (1)
- ISC English literature (17)
- Letter writing (19)
- NCERT Class XI English Literature (4)
- NCERT English literature Class X (14)
- Odisha State Board English Literature (24)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Vocabulary building (36)
- Of Studies by Francis Bacon —Line by line explanation (368,174)
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry — Story Analysis (109,974)
- Francis Bacon — Of Truth – Line by line meaning (103,692)
- The Last Leaf (O. Henry) — Model questions and answers (81,409)
- PRECIS WRITING WITH ANSWER Exercise 1 (77,668)
- God lives in the Panch by Munshi Premchand (63,361)
- Lord Ullin’s Daughter by Thomas Campbell- Analysis (62,051)
- The Daffodils by William Wordsworth – Summary (61,392)
- ICSE English — My Lost Dollar (59,120)
- Of Marriage and Single Life by Francis Bacon (51,957)
- Soumya said Sure sir….its of no worry…
- Satya Prakash said Give me 2/3 days time.
- Soumya said Thank you for the last answer sir. Sir I will find...
- Satya Prakash said Sorry, Subha. I have no knowledge of Tamil.
- subha said I need tamil meaning of the prose
The posts and pages on this website are for use in the classroom, at home, for study purposes, but by no means to be copied and distributed or published on other websites or other publications without our approval.