An Angel in Disguise by T. S. Arthur It was a cursed family. The mother was an alcoholic, and there was no father as the bread-earner. Either he was dead or had fled the...
- Analysis of Francis Bacon essays (16)
- Analysis of Poems (26)
- Analysis/Paraphrasing of Stories (17)
- CBSE Class 12 poems (12)
- CBSE English Prose (23)
- CBSE History (1)
- CIVICS (1)
- Comprehension exercises (10)
- Essays/ Current Affairs/ Civil Service Material (129)
- Francis Bacon essays (2)
- GMAT Sentence Correction (1)
- Grammar (34)
- High School Economics (1)
- History/ Civil Service Material (10)
- ICSE English Poems (23)
- ICSE English prose (33)
- ICSE History (1)
- ISC English literature (23)
- Letter writing (19)
- NCERT Class XI English Literature (5)
- NCERT English literature Class X (14)
- Odisha State Board English Literature (24)
- Uncategorized (368)
- Vocabulary building (41)
- Of Studies by Francis Bacon —Line by line explanation (386,540)
- Francis Bacon — Of Truth – Line by line meaning (111,175)
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry — Story Analysis (111,037)
- The Last Leaf (O. Henry) — Model questions and answers (86,833)
- PRECIS WRITING WITH ANSWER Exercise 1 (85,557)
- The Daffodils by William Wordsworth – Summary (68,989)
- God lives in the Panch by Munshi Premchand (64,501)
- Lord Ullin’s Daughter by Thomas Campbell- Analysis (62,444)
- ICSE English — My Lost Dollar (59,945)
- Of Marriage and Single Life by Francis Bacon (56,317)
- Satya Prakash said “Quality” is a story of a couple of artists and th...
- Satya Prakash said By 7pm.
- Annu said “Quality”is a story of a couple of art...
- Jatin sharma said 🙇🙇Sir thankyou so much
- Satya Prakash said 1.Why Jayanto wanted to visit Bundi instead of any...
The posts and pages on this website are for use in the classroom, at home, for study purposes, but by no means to be copied and distributed or published on other websites or other publications without our approval.