Of Studies by Francis Bacon [Explanation in blue, original in black] Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Study as an activity, in whatever form, brings us joy and enhances our thinking,...
- Analysis of Francis Bacon essays (14)
- Analysis of Poems (27)
- Analysis/Paraphrasing of Stories (17)
- CBSE Class 12 poems (1)
- CBSE English Prose (16)
- CBSE History (1)
- CIVICS (1)
- Comprehension exercises (9)
- Essays/ Current Affairs/ Civil Service Material (110)
- Grammar (30)
- High School Economics (1)
- History/ Civil Service Material (9)
- ICSE English Poems (17)
- ICSE English prose (25)
- ICSE History (1)
- ISC English literature (7)
- Letter writing (19)
- NCERT Class XI English Literature (4)
- NCERT English literature Class X (14)
- Odisha State Board English Literature (7)
- Uncategorized (246)
- Vocabulary building (13)
- Of Studies by Francis Bacon —Line by line explanation (313,147)
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry — Story Analysis (107,467)
- Francis Bacon — Of Truth – Line by line meaning (80,513)
- The Last Leaf (O. Henry) — Model questions and answers (72,103)
- PRECIS WRITING WITH ANSWER Exercise 1 (61,902)
- Lord Ullin’s Daughter by Thomas Campbell- Analysis (60,400)
- God lives in the Panch by Munshi Premchand (56,724)
- ICSE English — My Lost Dollar (54,389)
- The Brook by Tennyson — Analysis (48,366)
- The Daffodils by William Wordsworth – Summary (46,977)
- Satya Prakash said Thank you Maliha for your encouraging comments.
- Maliha said Hello Mr.Satya Prakash ! Thank you for the explana...
- Satya Prakash said What is your correct mail id?
- Satya Prakash said Thank you.
- Arjit Gautam said Amazing story and amazing writing skills@satya pra...
The posts and pages on this website are for use in the classroom, at home, for study purposes, but by no means to be copied and distributed or published on other websites or other publications without our approval.