Of Studies by Francis Bacon [Explanation in blue, original in black] Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Study as an activity, in whatever form, brings us joy and enhances our thinking,...
- Analysis of Francis Bacon essays (15)
- Analysis of Poems (26)
- Analysis/Paraphrasing of Stories (17)
- CBSE Class 12 poems (1)
- CBSE English Prose (16)
- CBSE History (1)
- CIVICS (1)
- Comprehension exercises (9)
- Essays/ Current Affairs/ Civil Service Material (117)
- GMAT Sentence Correction (1)
- Grammar (31)
- High School Economics (1)
- History/ Civil Service Material (10)
- ICSE English Poems (18)
- ICSE English prose (25)
- ICSE History (1)
- ISC English literature (16)
- Letter writing (19)
- NCERT Class XI English Literature (4)
- NCERT English literature Class X (14)
- Odisha State Board English Literature (12)
- Uncategorized (291)
- Vocabulary building (31)
- Of Studies by Francis Bacon —Line by line explanation (354,718)
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry — Story Analysis (109,509)
- Francis Bacon — Of Truth – Line by line meaning (99,199)
- The Last Leaf (O. Henry) — Model questions and answers (79,182)
- PRECIS WRITING WITH ANSWER Exercise 1 (74,678)
- God lives in the Panch by Munshi Premchand (62,742)
- Lord Ullin’s Daughter by Thomas Campbell- Analysis (61,783)
- The Daffodils by William Wordsworth – Summary (59,204)
- ICSE English — My Lost Dollar (58,496)
- ICSE English –HUNGER explanation (50,250)
- Satya Prakash said In hw many words?
- Manu Shri Chinthala said Can I have the humorous elements in this story and...
- Satya Prakash said Assunta stepped in to steady the rocking boat of S...
- Adrita Das said Thank you sir for helping me .
- Bhavya said What role did assunta play in the life of Salvator...
The posts and pages on this website are for use in the classroom, at home, for study purposes, but by no means to be copied and distributed or published on other websites or other publications without our approval.
- Odisha State Board- Plus 2 English The Psalm of Life Q &A
- Odisha State Board Plus 2 English –The Golden touch
- Odisha State Board — English -In London in Minus Four by Louis Fischer
- Odisha State Board Plus 2 English –My Greatest Olympic Prize -Jesse Owens
- Odisha State Board English literature —-The Legend behind a Legend