Vocabulary building for school level
Hindu words January 28, 2018
Opulence, Acronym, To bid adieu, Demography, Rap, Spike as noun and verb, Quell, Shield as verb, Debut as verb, Infidelity, To be torn asunder, To strike rich
1. The Pakistan government sent half of its army to the Northwester Frontier Provinces region to ——— insurgency there.
2. In a somber ceremony, the army ———- to its departed Field Marshall.
3. In most Bollywood films, villainous women acting on orders of their wicked bosses offer drinks ———– with sedatives to the unsuspecting heroes. When the hero dozes off, the villain enters the scene to abduct the petite heroine.
4. It is an open secret that the governments in BJP-ruled provinces has ——– the lumpen elements protesting the release of the film Padmavat.
5. The European visitors to the Moghul darbarwere transfixed to see the ——— and grandeur of the courts.
6. The —– in the prices of onion forced the government to import the item.
7. The Buddhists in Myanmar fear that the rapidly increasing Rohingya population would disturb the ———- map of the country.
8. The batsman ———- in the tournament and scored a century, winning accolades from one and all.
9. The husband divorced his wife on ground of ————.
10. The players got a rap from the captain for shoddy fielding.
11. Oil exploration in deep sea is a risky business. Some —————, others draw a blank and abandon the search.
12. After the deadly cyclone, the livelihood of the people of Haiti has been ———————-.
Mail your answers to email@example.com