The Merchant of Venice .. Main characters

You may also like...

18 Responses

1. Manu Shukur says:

“Shylock is a villain or a tragic figure” . Give reasons in support of only one ie.either villain or tragic- is my topic for the project, sir/madam(3pages ) would be sufficient. Please help me.

• Satya Prakash says:

Manu, This will cost you Rs.1000 as professional fees. Let know if you are willing to pay.

• Manu says:

I am a student, and not any professional person or a business man ,sir. This would be my 9th std project.

• Satya Prakash says:

Manu,
          The money goes entirely for education of poor children of your age. Hence this appeal. I am a retired IITian and don’t need to boost my income.
          I am going to write your piece and send it to you. I can assure you it will get you the highest praise. So, don’t hesitate to remit whatever you can to this account. Account holder -Gokulananda Lenka,
          Account number ..30939789437
          IFSC CODE NO-SBIN0010928

2. Manu says:

Topic is-” Do you think Shylock is a villain or a tragic figure in the play? Give reasons for your answer” .

3. Manu says:

Sir, when will I get the answer plz? It’s very important to me.

4. Arjya Mukherjee says:

Hello sir! I would like to thank you for writing such outstanding explanations…It has helped me a lot… sir could you please send me a short analysis of ‘If thou must love me’…

5. Sreyan says:

I never knew that u r an IIT pass out.
    You are really a masterpiece SIR.
    U r one of the jewels studded into our motherland INDIA

• Satya Prakash says:

I feel flattered and humbled by your praise. I am just an ordinary man with some academic interest. That’s all. Nothing so great.

6. Sreyan says:

Sir i will be glad and grateful if you please give me your whatsapp number.
    I am a student of DBL and my full name is Sreyan Goswami